$160 per 50-minute session
I am an in-network provider for CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO plans. This include BCBS Federal Programs.
HOWEVER, if your insurance is HealthyBlue, BlueChoice, or an HMO style plan, then I am likely NOT in-network.
Counseling services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance plan.
Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
1) Call the number listed on your card for Mental Health / Behavioral Health or Member Services.
2) Tell them that you would like to understand your benefits for Outpatient Mental Health Counseling.
3) Ask if I am considered an in-network provider or an out-of-network provider. My NPI is: 1508233552 and my Tax ID is: 474468433.
4) Ask if you have any out-of-network benefits, and if so, what is the reimbursement rate for you for procedure codes: 90837 and 90834.
5) Ask what your out-of-pocket cost / out-of-network deductible is in order to access your out-of-network benefits.
6) Ask them to provide you with a list of in-network providers in your area.
Many insurance companies offer out-of-network benefits and will reimburse you a percentage of what you have paid out-of-pocket for a service.
Cash and check are my preferred methods of payment. However, major credit cards, and health savings / flex spending cards are also accepted.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified me at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost ($160) of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.