$160 per 50-minute session
I am an in-network provider for CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO plans.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health / behavioral health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- Do I have any out-of-network benefits? If so, what are they?
Many insurance companies offer out-of-network benefits and will reimburse you a percentage of what you have paid out-of-pocket for a service. I am happy to file out-of-network claims on your behalf.
Cash, check, major credit cards, and health savings / flex spending cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified me at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.